Indoor Air Quality Products
Aerus Air Scrubber
ActivePure® Technology that attaches directly to the HVAC system ductwork to remove air pollution, VOCs, surface contaminants, pet dander, odors and dust, resulting in a cleaner, healthier and more efficient home.
The Air Scrubber Plus by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent pending ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt option available
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants and protects heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential and commercial use
Honeywell F300 Electronic Air Cleaner
An air cleaner that’s low cost and low maintenance
Need an affordable solution for air cleaning? Look no further than our F300 Electronic Air Cleaner. This air cleaner works efficiently to capture up to 99% of airborne particles from the air passing through the filter and requires minimal maintenance while doing so. Simply remove the filter every 6-12 months, wash it and replace it. No replacement filters needed. Achieving cleaner air has never been easier.
- 3-stage filtration system
- Captures up to 99% of airborne particles from the air passing through the filter
- Renewable and eco-friendly
- No replacement filters needed
- Honeywell offers an exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
This filtration system places an electronic charge to collect up to 99% of airborne particles as they pass through the system.
Easy to Maintain
No replacement filters ever need to be bought. Just simply wash off the filter cell every 6-12 months.
SANUVOX SR- Whole Home UV Air Purifier & Odor Removal System
The SR Max represents an evolution in whole home UV air purification. The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical contaminants, while providing important user information with color changing LED.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy.
With the ability to treat homes up to 2,000 sq.ft., the patented technology rapidly purifies the air and removes odors within the home.
- Most advanced purification system available
- Protects from airborne germs
- Reduces common household odors
- Helps alleviate allergies and flu symptoms
- Helps control asthma
- Sleep better
- New Cobalt Catalyst destroys VOCs
- Patented process including High-Intensity 19mm Quartz UVC/UVV ‘J ’ Lamp
- UV chamber rotates 360 degrees for up-flow or down-flow systems
APRILAIRE Dehumidifier 1800 SERIES W/MERV 8 FILTER
This Dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifying your sealed crawl space or basement, removing up to 9 gallons (70 pints) of water per day. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze.The Aprilaire 1820 is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. The Aprilaire 1820 was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
Model 1820 features:
- COMPACT DESIGN (12.5” x 12.5” x 25”) allows you to install humidification solutions in cramped crawlspaces.
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, Aprilaire Dehumidifiers are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS in a sealed crawl space
- REDUCES & CONTROLS BASEMENT HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 9 GALLONS (70 pints) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose (included) or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- LIGHT WEIGHT – At 56 pounds, the unit is easy to maneuver and position during installation and setup.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Doornbos Heating and Air Conditioning proudly provides HVAC service to Frankfort, Homer Glen, Mokena, Mount Greenwood, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Tinley Park, and the surrounding communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 708-423-9580, or request service online today.